All checked out items may be renewed with the following exceptions:
- Items placed on hold/reserve by another patron can not be renewed
- Videos and DVDs can not be renewed
- Items may only be renewed two times
- Items borrowed from other libraries may not have renewals or they may be limited to one
- Items that are overdue can not be renewed online (you must call the library to see if renewal is possible)
To renew items, please login to your patron account on the Online Catalog website where you may renew your items online.
You may also go to the Circulation Desk in the library, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the Circulation Services Department at 423-434-4455 to renew items.